Samajwadi Party Close to Split: Mulayam and Akhilesh Released Separate List of Candidates
India’s biggest state ruling party is close to split as Mulayam and Akhilesh have released parallel list of candidates. Samajwadi party first released candidate list and named them who were close to Mulayam and Shivpal Yadav later current chief minister also released list, which had name of them who were close Akhilesh.
This tussle will definitely affect result of elections and all other parties are keeping close eye on progress. Even if this entire matter settles then it will be having long lasting results because there will be rebel candidates on almost all seats of assembly. Vote bank of SP are muslims and Yadavs. Now Muslims may think to divert for Bahujan Samaj Party and Yadav votes may go split amongst BJP and Congress.
Key things to note down about this entire proceeding are:
- Akhilesh Yadav is trying to pressurize his father and Uncle with his own list.
- On Thursday night, Mulayam Singh Yadav released another list of 68 candidates, which had some loyalists of Akhilesh too.
- There will be no alliance with any other party as list of candidates is already out.
- Power struggle with Akhilesh and Shivpal has gone further worse.
- Mulayam has also said that party does not have any candidate face for now, which is also not acceptable for Akhilesh.
- This internal strife will definitely help BJP and BSP both.