Jet airways is one of the largest airline companies in India. This company has started its operation in the year 1993. Company had been founded by Naresh Goyal who is still chairman of company. Company has numerous offices across the globe while headquarter in India.
We have collected some important facts and information regarding this airline.
- Chatrapati Shivaji international airport is the main hub for company.
- Tailwinds private limited is the main company and Jet is associate.
- In the beginning, company was operating air taxi.
- There are code share agreement with numerous airways like Etihad airways, Delta air ways, Garuda Indonesia, Brussels Airlines, Kenya Airways, Alitalia, All Nippon Airways, Malaysia airlines, Air France, Vietnam airlines and some others.
- This company has got numerous awards like world market development award, Most respected company (2004), best domestic airline (2005), best flight entertainment ( 2007 ), Best Domestic Full Service Airline (2008), Best Cargo Airline (2016) and many others.
- This company has worldwide offices at Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Ghana, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Jordan, Turkey, Tanzania, Yemen and numerous other countries. Strange fact is, company has no office in USA.
- Company has total 116 aircrafts in its fleet.
- Company flies to 21 international cities abroad and 47 cities within country.
- Company has more than 15,000 employees by end of 2016.
- More than 20 million passengers use services of this company every year.
There are numerous others things, keep surfing our website and you will find more information.